Tuesday, September 12, 2006

An Audio Post

This is a meme with vocal responses! It is making the rounds of the Rev Gals so I jumped in. If you'd like to try this too, just go to www.audioblogger.com and follow the directions.
It's pretty simple.

this is an audio post - click to play


These are the questions that I will be answering.


1. Name something over which you had no control that you got teased about as a kid.

2. Describe a choice you made that you got teased about as a kid.

3. What do you remember most about your first boyfriend or girlfriend?

4. What was something your parents did that embarassed you?

5. What was something your parents did that made you proud?

6. What piece of furniture first comes to mind from the earliest house in which you remember living?

7. When did you first break a bone or get a bad cut?

8. How did you get your first traffic ticket?

9. When you were a kid, who or what did you dress up as for make-believe?

10. Which of the previous experiences have you thought about most recently (before taking this quiz)?

8 comments:

Jody Harrington said...

Thanks for playing! I enjoyed hearing your voice and being able to connect it with your blog.

Anonymous said...

OK, I was WAY off on the voice I associated with you.

Nightmare

Dorcas (aka SingingOwl) said...

Really? Did you think I sounded strong? I sound like a kid.

Jules said...

I think you sound cute as a bug!

(One of the really cute ones...not a big scary one. LOL)

Dorcas (aka SingingOwl) said...

Remember Georgette from the old Mary Tyler Moore Show? Years ago, my late SIL used to say I sounded ike her. Aarrrgh, I hated that. But it was kind of true at the time, and till a few years ago I still got people on the phone asking if my mom is home.

Anonymous said...

Had you pegged for more of a Kathleen Turner type voice.

Nightmare

Dorcas (aka SingingOwl) said...

Ooooh, yeah. Deep, sulty and nice accent. LOL! I'm just the opposite of Kathleen Turner. :-D

Inside my head I sound like her though.

Anonymous said...

You've got a better smile than she does.

Nightmare