Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Art Quiz

Well, what a surprise. No, not really. This has been my favorite style of art since I was grown enough to know what it was called. How nice to know (grin) that it is my personality too. Or maybe it had more to do with be extremely nearsighted--and that was pretty much the way I saw the world?

You Are Impressionism

You think the world is quite beautiful, especially if you look at it in new and interesting ways.
You tend to focus on color and movement in art.
For you, seeing the big picture is much more important than recording every little detail.
You can find inspiration anywhere... especially from nature.

6 comments:

chartreuseova said...

My favorite too.

Anonymous said...

I think the link is broken....too bad. OTOH, I really should be dusting.

Dorcas (aka SingingOwl) said...

I fixed it. :-)

LoieJ said...

Hey, I got the dusting done and then I took the quiz. I don't know much about art, but the description is me...You Are Expressionism. I posted at my other blog because it seemed to fit that topic better.

Anonymous said...

I was "Expressionism" too--I suspect most people are :)

Anonymous said...

This was mine - Though I'm not liking the drug part, especially since that isn't true.

You Are Surrealism
Dreamy and idealistic, you've created a world that is all your own.
It's very likely that you've either dabbled in drugs or are naturally trippy.
You are always trying to push beyond the boundaries of your culture and society.
You believe that art, love, and freedom can change the world.