Friday, January 09, 2009

The Lemonade Award

I received the coveted (come on, you know you want one) Lemonade Award from my friend Much2Ponder over at In Case you Were Wondering.

The purpose of this award is to give it to someone who is showing gratitude or a good attitude ("if life hands you lemons, make lemonade") within their life or blog. Here is what Much2Ponder said about me..."the list of hardships is too long to mention because I wouldn't know where to begin. You get an extra helping of lemonade for your ability to push through one difficulty after another and keep your sanity. Your true heart that seeks to love people amazes me."

An extra helping! Thank you, Much2Ponder! Good thing I like lemonade, huh?

The rules:
1) put the logo on your blog
2) nominate blogs that show great attitude and/or gratitude.
3) have your friends pass it along to more bloggers!

I nominate:

Chris over at His Unfinished Work. She is not bubbling over with happiness right now. She is sad, but that is because she has had a miserable year. She needs some time to get back on her feet and then Chris will be making lemonade from the lemons again, sharing insight and wisdom and funny stuff and making me laugh with how she can tell a story of a disaster and make it humorous.
Danny G., the Once and Future Methodist. He has plenty to cope with but still posts humorous and/or insightful posts and some wonderful pictures. Mostly steeple pictures! What a church guy, eh?
Sue over at InnerDorothy has been suffering terrible pain for a long time--and recently found relief (Thanks be to God). Through a very rough time she continued posting and hoping and now she is rejoicing to be back half time at her church. I'm rejoicing with her!
I'll leave it to the three of you if you want to nominate others, and how many, and so on.

5 comments:

DannyG said...

Thank You so much!

Diane M. Roth said...

new award. good appointees.

Sue said...

Aw, thank you so much. I can hardly express how much this means coming from you, my dear FoH friend!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award, richly deserved!

Jan said...

Congratulations! It'll be fun to meet your awardees.