Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hanging Out With AG People

It is time for our district's annual council--which means business meetings, a sort of state-of-the-district address from out new Supt., and an ordination service. We are leaving this evening and will be home Tuesday night sometime. I'm hosting a Christians for Biblical Equality booth, and also sharing some of my own materials and hoping to make some connections for future ministry. The next Little Big Foot chapter is already written, so I'll post it when I get back. Thank you to those who let me know you were wating for the next installment. :-)

4 comments:

Betsy said...

Have a good trip, and you can bet I'll be checking in on Tuesday evening to find out what happens next!

Diane M. Roth said...

make those connections!

much2ponder said...

I love the new look of your blog; the colors are so wonderful together and I especially love that picture:) Hope all went well, you can call me and let me know when you catch your breath.

Dorcas (aka SingingOwl) said...

I thought you'd find it too pink...
heh heh ;-)

Some interesting things happened. Talk to you soon...