Wednesday, December 09, 2009

December '09 Odds & Ends

We are having a blizzard. This is what I woke up to at 7 a.m., and I couldn't really open the door but managed to stick the camera out. It is still snowing. I have lots of work I brought home from the office, and I'm going to put on a pot of soup later. Don't you wish you were here? ;-)





Ken made an excellent Santa at my office open house last week.

The tree is up, most of the presents are purchased or made, and I'm trying to enjoy my laid back December. There are advantages to not being a pastor in December.

I think I should go put some Christmas music on.

What are you up to today?

5 comments:

chartreuseova said...

Digging out here. Cleared a path for necessary doggie "activities", but he decided to swim through shoulder high (his shoulder, not mine--it is not that deep!) snow to find a more suitable spot to potty.

Kievas has some photos on his blog.

Lori said...

Lovely day for you! Great pictures.

Diane M. Roth said...

we had a lot of snow too, but not quite a blizzard.

pretty picvtures!

Anonymous said...

It was nice having a snow day...I caught up with a few things on my to-do list.

Unknown said...

I like very much these photos and the others. Your blog is amazing. I will follow it. :)

real estate in the philippines