Monday, April 05, 2010

It is Finished

Ahem...don't mean to be sacrilegious.

If you have been on a journey with me during the days leading up to Easter Sunday, I appreciate the "company." I hope something blessed you in some way. I decided to blog every day mainly for myself, hoping to accomplish a couple of different things (and I did). I did miss, I think, three days. Not so bad! I hope to be a more consistent blogger going forward.

I enjoyed a wonderful Easter weekend, attending a community Good Friday service in the town where I work and now attend church, a nice day Saturday enjoying the unusual early spring warmth as we did some errands, shopped, and prepared food for Sunday. Then yesterday we attended Jubilee AG where I formerly was the pastor. B-I-L Kevin and daughter Kris' and family still go there. Kris (who will be an officially-recognized new Rev. later this month) shared a reflection on resurrection which was excellent. Then we dropped Trinity off with Uncle Kevin and the family went to prison for Easter services. Daryl read scripture, I preached, and Kris made me proud again with too wonderful dramatic presentations. Then home for egg hunting with Trinity (who was SO cute). She insisted on getting back into her new dress, and her glee at discovering the hidden eggs was as great as mine might be to discover hidden $100 bills. Then a nice dinner with the family, which doesn't happen all that often because of schedules.

I also made an important decision.

I hope you had a great weekend as well. Pastor Dee Anna will be back soon. And I'm pondering some things I'd like opinions about, but that will some of the 40 or so people who have been visiting lately will have to de lurk. Can you do it? Sure you can!

8 comments:

Althea N. Agape said...

de-lurking :)

much2ponder said...

As I read that post I imagined you running out of breath...take a deep breath :) Been a bit out of the loop as of late, but have been reading here and there. I am glad you were able to enjoy family time and especially get several things out of the way as well as make "a decision" now I am curious. First, I would love to see some pics of the infamous Trinity and second...what is the big decision? Thirdly I finally mustered up the time to post something on my blog. If you get a chance take a look :) love you.

Dorcas (aka SingingOwl) said...

Hi, Althea! I want to ask you something, but don't know how. Shall I leave a comment on your blog?

M2P, it isn't major, exactly, but important. I'll tell you about it whenever we get together. I'll go look at your blog now. :-)

Lynne said...

wave

Anonymous said...

Also de-lurking....read you daily, but don't usually comment. What's up?

Blessings,
MaineRevGal

Dorcas (aka SingingOwl) said...

I meant you would have to de lurk in order to give opinions, but thanks for popping up anyhow, folks. :-) Nothing major up, just pondering church stuff, beliefs, etc. More later...but nothing is urgent.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely loved the angels view of the easter story. You wrote this?

Patsy

Betsy said...

Holding my breath for Dee Anna! Easter blessings to you :-)